Learning from Leicester Ageing Together
Leicester Ageing Together is an action research project. We have been delivering services through our partners and working with academics to learn from the programme, in order to influence future commissioning and service development.
Here we will share reports on different topics, which are data driven and evidence what we do.
'Finding Our Voice'
Read about our January 2019 LAT Learning event BAME Older People Flourishing and watch films from our LAT Partners' Learning Showcase - here
A short film exploring the impact of Everyday creativity on well-being and social inclusion. See here
A film presentation from the Learning Event, May 2018 'Outcomes to Date'. See here.
A film presentation from the Learning Event, May 2018 'Engagement & Reach'. See here
A film presentation from the Learning Event, Oct 2018 'Older People Providing Solutions'. See below:
- Dec 2018 - LAT Learning Community Connectors: Close Encounters
- Dec 2018 - LAT Social Prescribing Evaluation Report
- Oct 2018 - The Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy - LCC
- Oct 2018 - Walking and Social Capital. Experiences of a Walking for Health group - Prof Gordon Grant
- Oct 2018 - Supporting Community Contributions in Later Life - Rachel Monaghan
- Oct 2018 - Scoping and Responding to transport Need - Robin Pointon
- July 2018 - Compare group and one to one interventions, Dr Jamie Mackrill
- July 2018 - Engaging communities in legacy & sustainability, Ruth Rigby
- July 2018 - Older & Wiser - Legacy & Sustainability, Karen Chouhan
- July 2018 - Social Prescribing - Mapping & Evaluating
- May 2018 - Report on 'Engagement & Reach'
- May 2018 - LAT Presentation - Engagement & Reach
- May 2018 - LAT Presentation - Outcomes To Date
- Roots and Shoots: a brief toolkit for Intergenerational Gardening projects