Learning from Leicester Ageing Together
Leicester Ageing Together is an action research project. We have been delivering services through our partners and working with academics to learn from the programme, in order to influence future commissioning and service development.
Here we will share reports on different topics, which are data driven and evidence what we do.
A short film exploring the impact of Everyday creativity on well-being and social inclusion. See here
A film presentation from the Learning Event, May 2018 'Outcomes to Date'. See here.
A film presentation from the Learning Event, May 2018 'Engagement & Reach'. See here
- October 2018 - Walking and Social Capital. Experiences of a Walking for Health group - Prof Gordon Grant
- October 2018 - Supporting Community Contributions in Later Life - Rachel Monaghan
- October 2018 - The Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy - LCC
- October 2018 - Scoping and Responding to transport Need - Robin pointon
- July 2018 - Compare group and one to one interventions, Dr Jamie Mackrill
- July 2018 - Engaging communities in legacy & sustainability, Ruth Rigby
- July 2018 - Older & Wiser - Legacy & Sustainability, Karen Chouhan
- July 2018 - Social Prescribing - Mapping & Evaluating
- May 2018 - Report on 'Engagement & Reach'
- May 2018 - LAT Presentation - Engagement & Reach
- May 2018 - LAT Presentation - Outcomes To Date
- A Brief Toolkit for Intergenerational Gardening projects